Thursday, January 20, 2011

I have been busy making wool batts for handspinning and Malla's Magical Skin Cream. Also dying much of the wool that I put into my batts. The goal is to have a good inventory for Shepherd's Harvest on Mother's Day weekend in May. My friend Renee and I are going to have a booth, and hopefully, our friend John is joining us with his wonderful spindles.
You can see some of my projects at
Otherwise, it's cold and a lot of snow in Minnesota right now. And I think we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. Just don't know where to put it, the piles are high already. And I don't want to think about what's going to happen when all that snow melts! I'm very glad I added insulation to my add attic. My heating bill would have been enormous otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment